Foot & Ankle
Foot Pain and Ankle Pain Treatment Specialties
Your feet and ankles are responsible for bearing your bodyweight as you run, walk, and move through everyday life. Because of this, they take on significant impact that can lead to deterioration, injury, and a variety of causes of foot pain and ankle pain.
At Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, our specially trained foot and ankle physicians are experts in diagnosing and treating injuries and conditions in these areas. Our experts include Orthopedic surgeons with fellowship training in the surgical management of foot and ankle conditions, and podiatrists who specialize in the nonoperative treatment of foot ankle problems. Chronic foot and ankle pain can have a dramatic impact on your quality of life, in some cases leaving you immobile.
Foot and Ankle Pain Relief
From running injuries to sprains, we are by your side every step of the way. We work closely with you to deliver the highest level of compassionate and personalized care. Our foot and ankle surgeons are highly skilled at performing state-of-the-art surgical procedures to repair a fracture, ligament injury, tendon problem, or to correct a deformity.
Our on-site diagnostics, imaging, physical therapy, and surgical facilities provide the specialized care you need with the convenient service your busy life requires.
Some of the most common foot and ankle disorders we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Foot & Ankle ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Foot & Ankle ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Foot & Ankle TreatmentsView Treatments
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!