Foot & Ankle
Foot Pain and Ankle Pain Treatment Specialties
Your feet and ankles are responsible for bearing your bodyweight as you run, walk, and move through everyday life. Because of this, they take on significant impact that can lead to deterioration, injury, and a variety of causes of foot pain and ankle pain.
At Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, our specially trained foot and ankle physicians are experts in diagnosing and treating injuries and conditions in these areas. Our experts include Orthopedic surgeons with fellowship training in the surgical management of foot and ankle conditions, and podiatrists who specialize in the nonoperative treatment of foot ankle problems. Chronic foot and ankle pain can have a dramatic impact on your quality of life, in some cases leaving you immobile.
Foot and Ankle Pain Relief
From running injuries to sprains, we are by your side every step of the way. We work closely with you to deliver the highest level of compassionate and personalized care. Our foot and ankle surgeons are highly skilled at performing state-of-the-art surgical procedures to repair a fracture, ligament injury, tendon problem, or to correct a deformity.
Our on-site diagnostics, imaging, physical therapy, and surgical facilities provide the specialized care you need with the convenient service your busy life requires.
Some of the most common foot and ankle disorders we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Foot & Ankle ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Foot & Ankle ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Foot & Ankle TreatmentsView Treatments
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.