Foot & Ankle
Foot Pain and Ankle Pain Treatment Specialties
Your feet and ankles are responsible for bearing your bodyweight as you run, walk, and move through everyday life. Because of this, they take on significant impact that can lead to deterioration, injury, and a variety of causes of foot pain and ankle pain.
At Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, our specially trained foot and ankle physicians are experts in diagnosing and treating injuries and conditions in these areas. Our experts include Orthopedic surgeons with fellowship training in the surgical management of foot and ankle conditions, and podiatrists who specialize in the nonoperative treatment of foot ankle problems. Chronic foot and ankle pain can have a dramatic impact on your quality of life, in some cases leaving you immobile.
Foot and Ankle Pain Relief
From running injuries to sprains, we are by your side every step of the way. We work closely with you to deliver the highest level of compassionate and personalized care. Our foot and ankle surgeons are highly skilled at performing state-of-the-art surgical procedures to repair a fracture, ligament injury, tendon problem, or to correct a deformity.
Our on-site diagnostics, imaging, physical therapy, and surgical facilities provide the specialized care you need with the convenient service your busy life requires.
Some of the most common foot and ankle disorders we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Foot & Ankle ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Foot & Ankle ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Foot & Ankle TreatmentsView Treatments
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.