Foot & Ankle
Foot Pain and Ankle Pain Treatment Specialties
Your feet and ankles are responsible for bearing your bodyweight as you run, walk, and move through everyday life. Because of this, they take on significant impact that can lead to deterioration, injury, and a variety of causes of foot pain and ankle pain.
At Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, our specially trained foot and ankle physicians are experts in diagnosing and treating injuries and conditions in these areas. Our experts include Orthopedic surgeons with fellowship training in the surgical management of foot and ankle conditions, and podiatrists who specialize in the nonoperative treatment of foot ankle problems. Chronic foot and ankle pain can have a dramatic impact on your quality of life, in some cases leaving you immobile.
Foot and Ankle Pain Relief
From running injuries to sprains, we are by your side every step of the way. We work closely with you to deliver the highest level of compassionate and personalized care. Our foot and ankle surgeons are highly skilled at performing state-of-the-art surgical procedures to repair a fracture, ligament injury, tendon problem, or to correct a deformity.
Our on-site diagnostics, imaging, physical therapy, and surgical facilities provide the specialized care you need with the convenient service your busy life requires.
Some of the most common foot and ankle disorders we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Foot & Ankle ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Foot & Ankle ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Foot & Ankle TreatmentsView Treatments
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.