Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
Office Hours Directory
Friday: 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
We offer the most comprehensive orthopedic care services in southern Lancaster County. Our surgeons specialize in minimally invasive joint replacement procedures, and our staff of doctors, nurses, and therapists provide a complete range of services for the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. We offer the convenience of in-office x-rays and same-day appointments for acute injuries like breaks, fractures, and sprains. Our Willow Street location is right on Route 222 in the Willow Valley Medical Center. Contact us to schedule an appointment.