Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
Office Hours Directory
Friday: 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
We offer the most comprehensive orthopedic care services in southern Lancaster County. Our surgeons specialize in minimally invasive joint replacement procedures, and our staff of doctors, nurses, and therapists provide a complete range of services for the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. We offer the convenience of in-office x-rays and same-day appointments for acute injuries like breaks, fractures, and sprains. Our Willow Street location is right on Route 222 in the Willow Valley Medical Center. Contact us to schedule an appointment.