At Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, our specialty-trained doctors are your dedicated experts in assessing, diagnosing, and treating work injuries.
Comprehensive Workers’ Compensation Services
Work injuries can occur even in the safest environments. When it does, it affects not only the injured employee but also their coworkers and family. If you experience a work injury, our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster will develop a treatment and recovery plan to ensure you heal properly and can return to work as quickly as possible.
Work Injury Solutions
Our workers’ compensation coordinators ensure the employer, insurer, and case manager are told of the details of treatment, progress, and status along the way. This comprehensive approach relieves stress from the injured employee and provides clear and accurate communication to all involved parties.
Our workers’ compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work injuries
- Same-day appointments when necessary
- Timely response to referring physicians
- Chart notes faxed to case manager within the same day or next business day of employee’s visit
- Access to our workers’ compensation coordinator
- On-site physical therapy and hand therapy
- Comprehensive care including MRI, X-rays, and outpatient surgical center
Some of the most common work-related conditions we treat include:
- Nerve injuries
- Rotator cuff tears
- Separated and dislocated shoulder
- Shoulder impingement
- Shoulder instability
- Slipped vertebrae – spondylolisthesis
- Spinal stenosis and spondylolysis
- Sprained ankle
- Sprains and strains
- Stress fractures
- Tendonitis (medically referred to as tendinitis) and tenosynovitis
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) and golfer’s elbow (medial epicondylitis)
The state-of-the-art, proven treatment options we offer include:
Work Injury Care to Keep You Moving
Our leading experts and support staff offer the care and compassion you need to keep moving and enjoying your life. Our orthopedic doctors have specialty training dedicated to the care of bone, joint, and muscle injuries and pain. With this advanced expertise, along with an approach focused on you and your goals, our experts will help you heal using the latest, evidence-based techniques.
Begin your path to healthy living and pain relief. Our work injury care team is here to support you and provide the solutions you need. To schedule an appointment at our Lancaster, Lebanon, Spooky Nook, Willow Street, or Ephrata location, call 717-299-4871 or request an appointment online.