Pain from inflamed spinal nerves can be debilitating. Epidural steroid injections may be an option to treat pain and inflammation. This injection commonly contains a corticosteroid and a local anesthetic and is injected into the space surrounding the sac that contains the spinal nerves and…
Dr. Conly specializes in pain management and spinal injections, and has advanced training utilizing techniques such as discography and spinal cord stimulation.
He is board certified in pain management, physical medicine and rehabilitation. Dr. Conly's goal is to help restore function so patients can do daily activities and improve their independence.
When not in the office, Dr. Conly enjoys jogging and music, and he is also an automobile enthusiast.
- Undergraduate Education: University of Delaware
- Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine
- Internship: Frankford Hospital
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania Hospital
- Fellowship: Orthopaedic & Spine Specialists/Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Board Certified in Pain Medicine
- Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
- American Society of Interventional Pain
- Physicians (ASIPP)
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.