Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
Office Hours Directory
Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of a range of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries. To help our patients begin their treatment as soon as possible, we offer in-office MRI and outpatient surgery. Our orthopedic services include joint replacement, physical therapy, hand therapy, pain management, pediatric orthopedic care, minimally invasive knee replacement, and minimally invasive hip replacement. Our Lancaster office is conveniently located right on Oregon Pike near Route 30. Contact us to ask any questions or schedule an appointment.