Ankle arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that provides a complete view of the inside of the ankle joint. Your orthopedic surgeon will use small incisions to insert a fiberoptic video camera and specialized arthroscopic instruments into the joint of the ankle. Sterile fluid is…
A board-certified orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Carroll chose orthopedics because he finds it to be fun, challenging and rewarding when he sees patients do well following treatment.
He also serves as team physician & consultant for Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, Franklin & Marshall College and the Lancaster Stormers.
When Dr. Carroll is not caring for his patients, he enjoys spending time with his wife and children.
- Undergraduate Education: State University of New York, Binghamton, New York
- Medical School: St. George’s University School of Medicine, 1988-1990
- Medical School: New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York, 1990 - 1992
- Internship: North Shore University Hospital-Cornell Medical College, Manhasset, New York
- Residency: Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens, Inc., New York
- Fellowship: The Christ Hospital- Bone and Joint Institute Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- President, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Lancaster City and County Medical Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Lancaster Catholic High School
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Head Team Physician, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Team Physician, Lancaster Stormers Professional Baseball Team
- Orthopedic Consultant, Franklin & Marshall College Athletics
- Journal of Knee Surgery: Simultaneous ACL and PCL Reconstruction in Knee Dislocations
- Today's Lancaster Women: The Female Athlete; What We Should Know