Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
Office Hours Directory
Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
Helping patients recover from orthopedic injuries or illnesses takes a team effort. At Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, our focus is on making it easier for patients to restore their health and recover mobility by building a team with a comprehensive, patient-centered approach to care. Our Lebanon, PA location – conveniently located in the North Cornwall Health Center – offers on-site MRI and outpatient surgery. We specialize in neck and back, shoulder and elbow, hand and wrist, hip and knee, and foot and ankle treatment, plus we have on-site urgent care for non-life-threatening injuries. Contact us to ask any questions or schedule an appointment.