Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
Office Hours Directory
Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
Helping patients recover from orthopedic injuries or illnesses takes a team effort. At Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, our focus is on making it easier for patients to restore their health and recover mobility by building a team with a comprehensive, patient-centered approach to care. Our Lebanon, PA location – conveniently located in the North Cornwall Health Center – offers on-site MRI and outpatient surgery. We specialize in neck and back, shoulder and elbow, hand and wrist, hip and knee, and foot and ankle treatment, plus we have on-site urgent care for non-life-threatening injuries. Contact us to ask any questions or schedule an appointment.