Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
Office Hours Directory
Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
Helping patients recover from orthopedic injuries or illnesses takes a team effort. At Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, our focus is on making it easier for patients to restore their health and recover mobility by building a team with a comprehensive, patient-centered approach to care. Our Lebanon, PA location – conveniently located in the North Cornwall Health Center – offers on-site MRI and outpatient surgery. We specialize in neck and back, shoulder and elbow, hand and wrist, hip and knee, and foot and ankle treatment, plus we have on-site urgent care for non-life-threatening injuries. Contact us to ask any questions or schedule an appointment.