Dr. David Polin joined Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster in September of 2023 with over 25 years of experience caring for area patients. Dr. Polin specializes in advanced diagnostics, including electromyography (EMG). He is board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation with additional board certification in pain medicine and neuromuscular medicine. A graduate of The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, Dr. Polin earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College in Philadelphia. He went on to complete his residency training in physical medicine and rehabilitation from New York University Medical Center in New York. He later earned a graduate degree in business administration from Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia.
Call 717-299-4871 or submit a request to schedule an appointment with Dr. Polin.
- Undergraduate Education: The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- Medical School: Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: New York University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Graduate Education: Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Lancaster County Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.