Neck & Back
Neck and Back Pain Treatment Specialties
Days spent sitting, poor posture, heavy lifting, sports injuries, and even pregnancy all contribute to the wear and tear on your neck and back. Neck pain or back pain will affect about 80% of all adults at some time in their lives. Because your spine is so important to the structure and stability of your body, even minor damage can result in pain, stiffness, and in some cases, limited mobility.
Your spine runs from the base of your skull to your pelvis. It is a complex collection of bones, ligaments, muscles, tendons, nerves, blood vessels, and spinal cord. Because of this intricate makeup, uncovering the source of your pain can also be complex. Wear and tear such as disc degeneration and osteoarthritis can be common causes of pain as well as injuries from a fall or hit. Understanding the cause of your pain is necessary to develop a treatment plan that can effectively relieve pain and regain function.
Neck and Back Pain Treatment
In many cases, neck and back pain treatment involves physical therapy and pain management. Surgical repair is often not needed. Our team of neck and back specialists will work with you to understand your symptoms and design a customized plan to lead you to recovery. If surgery is recommended, our specially trained experts will guide you through a comprehensive approach to deliver lasting results.
Our team has the training and expertise to diagnose and treat many types of neck, back, and spine disorders, including:
Related ProvidersAll Neck & Back ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Neck & Back ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Neck & Back TreatmentsView Treatments
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!