Neck & Back
Neck and Back Pain Treatment Specialties
Days spent sitting, poor posture, heavy lifting, sports injuries, and even pregnancy all contribute to the wear and tear on your neck and back. Neck pain or back pain will affect about 80% of all adults at some time in their lives. Because your spine is so important to the structure and stability of your body, even minor damage can result in pain, stiffness, and in some cases, limited mobility.
Your spine runs from the base of your skull to your pelvis. It is a complex collection of bones, ligaments, muscles, tendons, nerves, blood vessels, and spinal cord. Because of this intricate makeup, uncovering the source of your pain can also be complex. Wear and tear such as disc degeneration and osteoarthritis can be common causes of pain as well as injuries from a fall or hit. Understanding the cause of your pain is necessary to develop a treatment plan that can effectively relieve pain and regain function.
Neck and Back Pain Treatment
In many cases, neck and back pain treatment involves physical therapy and pain management. Surgical repair is often not needed. Our team of neck and back specialists will work with you to understand your symptoms and design a customized plan to lead you to recovery. If surgery is recommended, our specially trained experts will guide you through a comprehensive approach to deliver lasting results.
Our team has the training and expertise to diagnose and treat many types of neck, back, and spine disorders, including:
Related ProvidersAll Neck & Back ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Neck & Back ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Neck & Back TreatmentsView Treatments
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!