Christopher C. Cooke, M.D.
Dr. Cooke is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who practices general orthopedics. Fellowship trained in Total Joint Reconstruction at the Rothman Institute, he specializes in revisions of failed total joints.
After growing up in Lancaster, Dr. Cooke trained in Philadelphia and Miami. He was thrilled to return to his hometown to work in the practice his father, Dr. Alfred J. Cooke, Jr. started more than 40 years ago.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Cooke loves to spend time with his family. Dr. Cooke is anxious to meet you and help you feel your best again.
- Fractures & Sprains
- Neck & Back
- Work Injuries
- Undergraduate Education: St. Lawrence University, Canton, New York
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internship: General Surgery, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
- Fellowship: Total Joint Reconstruction, Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Hecht PJ, Gibbons MJ, Wapner KL, Cooke CC, Hoisington SA. Arthrodesis of the first metatarsophalangeal joint to salvage failed silicon implant arthroplasty. Foot & Ankle International.
- Cooke CC, Hozack W, Lavernia C, et al. Early failure mechanisms of constrained tripolar acetabular sockets used in revision total hip arthroplasty. Journal of Arthroplasty Oct 2003, 18(7) p827-33
- Lavernia CJ, Moreyra CE, Cooke, CC. Late vascular injury following intertrochanteric fracture reduction with sliding hip screw. Journal of Surgical Orthopaedic Advances Fall 2004 volume 13 Number 3 p 170-173
- Cooke CC, Lavernia, CJ, Hernandez RA, Sierra RJ, Rossi MD. Neurovascular Injuries in Acetabular Reconstruction Cage Surgery.Journal of Arthroplasty, Volume 22, No. 1, 2007
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.