Work Injuries and Specialties
Work injuries can occur even in the safest environments. When it does, it affects not only the injured employee but also their coworkers and family. If you experience a work injury, our team at Orthopedic Associates will develop a treatment and recovery plan to ensure you heal properly and can return to work as quickly as possible.
Work Injury Care
Our worker’s comp coordinators ensure the employer, insurer, and case manager are apprised of the details of treatment, progress, and status along the way. This comprehensive approach relieves stress from the injured employee and provides clear and accurate communication to all involved parties.
Our onsite diagnostics, physical therapy, pain management, and surgical center ensures fast and convenient treatment and recovery.
Our workers’ compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work injuries.
- Same-day appointments when necessary.
- Timely response to referring physicians.
- Chart notes faxed to case manager within the same day or next business day of employee’s visit.
- Access to our workman’s comp coordinator.
- Onsite physical therapy and hand therapy.
- Comprehensive care including - MRI, X-rays, and outpatient surgical center.
Related ConditionsAll Work Injuries ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Work Injuries TreatmentsView Treatments
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!