Work Injuries and Specialties
Work injuries can occur even in the safest environments. When it does, it affects not only the injured employee but also their coworkers and family. If you experience a work injury, our team at Orthopedic Associates will develop a treatment and recovery plan to ensure you heal properly and can return to work as quickly as possible.
Work Injury Care
Our worker’s comp coordinators ensure the employer, insurer, and case manager are apprised of the details of treatment, progress, and status along the way. This comprehensive approach relieves stress from the injured employee and provides clear and accurate communication to all involved parties.
Our onsite diagnostics, physical therapy, pain management, and surgical center ensures fast and convenient treatment and recovery.
Our workers’ compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work injuries.
- Same-day appointments when necessary.
- Timely response to referring physicians.
- Chart notes faxed to case manager within the same day or next business day of employee’s visit.
- Access to our workman’s comp coordinator.
- Onsite physical therapy and hand therapy.
- Comprehensive care including - MRI, X-rays, and outpatient surgical center.
Related ConditionsAll Work Injuries ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Work Injuries TreatmentsView Treatments
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!