Work Injuries and Specialties
Work injuries can occur even in the safest environments. When it does, it affects not only the injured employee but also their coworkers and family. If you experience a work injury, our team at Orthopedic Associates will develop a treatment and recovery plan to ensure you heal properly and can return to work as quickly as possible.
Work Injury Care
Our worker’s comp coordinators ensure the employer, insurer, and case manager are apprised of the details of treatment, progress, and status along the way. This comprehensive approach relieves stress from the injured employee and provides clear and accurate communication to all involved parties.
Our onsite diagnostics, physical therapy, pain management, and surgical center ensures fast and convenient treatment and recovery.
Our workers’ compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work injuries.
- Same-day appointments when necessary.
- Timely response to referring physicians.
- Chart notes faxed to case manager within the same day or next business day of employee’s visit.
- Access to our workman’s comp coordinator.
- Onsite physical therapy and hand therapy.
- Comprehensive care including - MRI, X-rays, and outpatient surgical center.
Related ConditionsAll Work Injuries ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Work Injuries TreatmentsView Treatments
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!