Work Injuries and Specialties
Work injuries can occur even in the safest environments. When it does, it affects not only the injured employee but also their coworkers and family. If you experience a work injury, our team at Orthopedic Associates will develop a treatment and recovery plan to ensure you heal properly and can return to work as quickly as possible.
Work Injury Care
Our worker’s comp coordinators ensure the employer, insurer, and case manager are apprised of the details of treatment, progress, and status along the way. This comprehensive approach relieves stress from the injured employee and provides clear and accurate communication to all involved parties.
Our onsite diagnostics, physical therapy, pain management, and surgical center ensures fast and convenient treatment and recovery.
Our workers’ compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work injuries.
- Same-day appointments when necessary.
- Timely response to referring physicians.
- Chart notes faxed to case manager within the same day or next business day of employee’s visit.
- Access to our workman’s comp coordinator.
- Onsite physical therapy and hand therapy.
- Comprehensive care including - MRI, X-rays, and outpatient surgical center.
Related ConditionsAll Work Injuries ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Work Injuries TreatmentsView Treatments
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.