Work Injuries and Specialties
Work injuries can occur even in the safest environments. When it does, it affects not only the injured employee but also their coworkers and family. If you experience a work injury, our team at Orthopedic Associates will develop a treatment and recovery plan to ensure you heal properly and can return to work as quickly as possible.
Work Injury Care
Our worker’s comp coordinators ensure the employer, insurer, and case manager are apprised of the details of treatment, progress, and status along the way. This comprehensive approach relieves stress from the injured employee and provides clear and accurate communication to all involved parties.
Our onsite diagnostics, physical therapy, pain management, and surgical center ensures fast and convenient treatment and recovery.
Our workers’ compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work injuries.
- Same-day appointments when necessary.
- Timely response to referring physicians.
- Chart notes faxed to case manager within the same day or next business day of employee’s visit.
- Access to our workman’s comp coordinator.
- Onsite physical therapy and hand therapy.
- Comprehensive care including - MRI, X-rays, and outpatient surgical center.
Related ConditionsAll Work Injuries ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Work Injuries TreatmentsView Treatments
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.