Sarah A. Brown BS, LAT, ATC
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, Pennsylvania
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- BLS Certification
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.