Sarah A. Brown BS, LAT, ATC
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, Pennsylvania
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- BLS Certification
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.