Jeffrey R. Conly, M.D.
Dr. Conly specializes in pain management and spinal injections, and has advanced training utilizing techniques such as discography and spinal cord stimulation.
He is board certified in pain management, physical medicine and rehabilitation. Dr. Conly's goal is to help restore function so patients can do daily activities and improve their independence.
When not in the office, Dr. Conly enjoys jogging and music, and he is also an automobile enthusiast.
- Undergraduate Education: University of Delaware
- Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine
- Internship: Frankford Hospital
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania Hospital
- Fellowship: Orthopaedic & Spine Specialists/Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Board Certified in Pain Medicine
- Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
- American Society of Interventional Pain
- Physicians (ASIPP)
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.