Jeffrey R. Conly, M.D.
Dr. Conly specializes in pain management and spinal injections, and has advanced training utilizing techniques such as discography and spinal cord stimulation.
He is board certified in pain management, physical medicine and rehabilitation. Dr. Conly's goal is to help restore function so patients can do daily activities and improve their independence.
When not in the office, Dr. Conly enjoys jogging and music, and he is also an automobile enthusiast.
- Undergraduate Education: University of Delaware
- Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine
- Internship: Frankford Hospital
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania Hospital
- Fellowship: Orthopaedic & Spine Specialists/Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Board Certified in Pain Medicine
- Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
- American Society of Interventional Pain
- Physicians (ASIPP)
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.