Jeffrey R. Conly, M.D.
Dr. Conly specializes in pain management and spinal injections, and has advanced training utilizing techniques such as discography and spinal cord stimulation.
He is board certified in pain management, physical medicine and rehabilitation. Dr. Conly's goal is to help restore function so patients can do daily activities and improve their independence.
When not in the office, Dr. Conly enjoys jogging and music, and he is also an automobile enthusiast.
- Undergraduate Education: University of Delaware
- Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine
- Internship: Frankford Hospital
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania Hospital
- Fellowship: Orthopaedic & Spine Specialists/Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Board Certified in Pain Medicine
- Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
- American Society of Interventional Pain
- Physicians (ASIPP)
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!