Brandon M. Eck, D.O.
After earning his medical degree at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Brandon M .Eck, D.O. completed his residency in family medicine. He also completed a sports medicine fellowship in Blacksburg, VA in which he served as a team physician to Virginia Tech and Radford University's. Dr. Eck has extensive experience in treating athletes of many disciplines and is dedicated to the treatment of both athletes and non-athletes with orthopedic injuries, including sports injuries, overuse injuries, fracture care and concussions.
As a sports medicine physician and Eagle Scout, Dr. Eck understands each of his patients and strives to provide excellent care with a holistic approach.
Outside of work Dr. Eck enjoys spending time with his family and friends cooking, running, and cycling among many things.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Neck & Back
- Undergraduate Education:Villanova University Villanova, PA 2005-2009
- Undergraduate Education:Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2009-2014
- Internship: Mercy Suburban Hospital - East Norriton, PA
- Residency: PCOM / Suburban Community Hospital - East Norriton, PA
- Fellowship: Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, Blacksburg, VA
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians, Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians, Sports Medicine
- Team Physician - U.S. Ski and Snowboard
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Eck, B, Bolin, D. “High Ankle Sprain.” The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult, by Suraj A. Achar and Kenneth S. Taylor, 3rd ed., Wolters Kluwer, 2019, pp. 282–283.
- Eck, B, Rubis, C, Beato, G. Chronic Back and Rib pain in a Division One NCAA Discus Thrower; Case Report on the implementation of OMT and its affect on Performance. Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine Virginia Campus Research Day
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.