Brandon M. Eck, D.O.
After earning his medical degree at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Brandon M .Eck, D.O. completed his residency in family medicine. He also completed a sports medicine fellowship in Blacksburg, VA in which he served as a team physician to Virginia Tech and Radford University's. Dr. Eck has extensive experience in treating athletes of many disciplines and is dedicated to the treatment of both athletes and non-athletes with orthopedic injuries, including sports injuries, overuse injuries, fracture care and concussions.
As a sports medicine physician and Eagle Scout, Dr. Eck understands each of his patients and strives to provide excellent care with a holistic approach.
Outside of work Dr. Eck enjoys spending time with his family and friends cooking, running, and cycling among many things.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Neck & Back
- Undergraduate Education:Villanova University Villanova, PA 2005-2009
- Undergraduate Education:Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2009-2014
- Internship: Mercy Suburban Hospital - East Norriton, PA
- Residency: PCOM / Suburban Community Hospital - East Norriton, PA
- Fellowship: Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, Blacksburg, VA
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians, Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians, Sports Medicine
- Team Physician - U.S. Ski and Snowboard
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Eck, B, Bolin, D. “High Ankle Sprain.” The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult, by Suraj A. Achar and Kenneth S. Taylor, 3rd ed., Wolters Kluwer, 2019, pp. 282–283.
- Eck, B, Rubis, C, Beato, G. Chronic Back and Rib pain in a Division One NCAA Discus Thrower; Case Report on the implementation of OMT and its affect on Performance. Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine Virginia Campus Research Day
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!