Brandon M. Eck, D.O.
After earning his medical degree at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Brandon M .Eck, D.O. completed his residency in family medicine. He also completed a sports medicine fellowship in Blacksburg, VA in which he served as a team physician to Virginia Tech and Radford University's. Dr. Eck has extensive experience in treating athletes of many disciplines and is dedicated to the treatment of both athletes and non-athletes with orthopedic injuries, including sports injuries, overuse injuries, fracture care and concussions.
As a sports medicine physician and Eagle Scout, Dr. Eck understands each of his patients and strives to provide excellent care with a holistic approach.
Outside of work Dr. Eck enjoys spending time with his family and friends cooking, running, and cycling among many things.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Neck & Back
- Undergraduate Education:Villanova University Villanova, PA 2005-2009
- Undergraduate Education:Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2009-2014
- Internship: Mercy Suburban Hospital - East Norriton, PA
- Residency: PCOM / Suburban Community Hospital - East Norriton, PA
- Fellowship: Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, Blacksburg, VA
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians, Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians, Sports Medicine
- Team Physician - U.S. Ski and Snowboard
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Eck, B, Bolin, D. “High Ankle Sprain.” The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult, by Suraj A. Achar and Kenneth S. Taylor, 3rd ed., Wolters Kluwer, 2019, pp. 282–283.
- Eck, B, Rubis, C, Beato, G. Chronic Back and Rib pain in a Division One NCAA Discus Thrower; Case Report on the implementation of OMT and its affect on Performance. Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine Virginia Campus Research Day
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.