Accidents and injuries occur when you least expect them. Orthopedic Urgent Care provides you with direct access to specialized medical experts who can quickly diagnose and treat your orthopedic pain and injuries. We understand how important time is when you break a bone, strain a muscle, or sprain a ligament – after all, we were the area’s first walk-in orthopedic urgent care facility.
Orthopedic Urgent Care allows you to avoid a costly and often time-consuming visit to the Emergency Room. It also removes the added step of a physician referral in many cases. No appointment is necessary, and most insurances are accepted.
When to Go to Orthopedic Urgent Care
Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL gets you quick access to orthopedic treatment for non-life-threatening injuries. Orthopedic trauma that involves severe injuries such as those that are bleeding or resulted from a burn or animal bite should be treated at the Emergency Room. Not sure where to go? Follow these quick tips.
When do I visit Orthopedic Urgent Care?
- Sports injuries
- Sprains & strains
- Foot & ankle injuries
- Broken bones
- Hand & wrist injuries
- Slips, trips, falls
- Knee injuries
When do I visit the Emergency Room?
- Chest pain
- Head or neck trauma
- Visible bones or open wounds over the fracture (compound fracture)
- Motor vehicle accident
- Cuts and/or deep lacerations
- Animal Bite
What to Expect at Orthopedic Urgent Care
When visiting Urgent Care at OAL, no appointment or referral is necessary. When you arrive, an OAL provider will examine you and order x-rays if needed. X-rays are completed on-site, and the results will be available immediately, which makes the diagnosis process faster. In many cases, our specially trained physician assistants will diagnosis and treat your orthopedic injury right away.
Because patients are seen without appointments, we are unable to predict your wait time, but we make every effort to ensure a comfortable environment
Urgent Care Hours
Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Related ProvidersAll Urgent Care ProvidersView Providers
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!