In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately.
Do not wait!
|LANCASTER (717) 327-2785||LEBANON (717) 675-1336|
|170 North Pointe Blvd.
Lancaster, PA 17601
|1701 Cornwall Road, Ste. 200
Lebanon, PA 17601
Monday to Friday: 7:30AM - 8PM
Saturday: 8AM - 4PM
Sunday: 8AM - 4PM
Monday to Friday: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL
Accidents and injuries occur when you least expect them. Orthopedic Urgent Care provides you with direct access to specialized medical experts who can quickly diagnose and treat your orthopedic pain and injuries. We understand how important time is when you break a bone, strain a muscle, or sprain a ligament – after all, we were the area’s first walk-in orthopedic urgent care facility.
Orthopedic Urgent Care allows you to avoid a costly and often time-consuming visit to the Emergency Room. It also removes the added step of a physician referral in many cases. No appointment is necessary, and most insurances are accepted.
When to Go to Orthopedic Urgent Care
Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL gets you quick access to orthopedic treatment for non-life-threatening injuries. Orthopedic trauma that involves severe injuries such as those that are bleeding or resulted from a burn or animal bite should be treated at the Emergency Room. Not sure where to go? Follow these quick tips.
When do I visit Orthopedic Urgent Care?
- Sports injuries
- Sprains & strains
- Foot & ankle injuries
- Broken bones
- Hand & wrist injuries
- Slips, trips, falls
- Knee injuries
When do I visit the Emergency Room?
- Chest pain
- Head or neck trauma
- Visible bones or open wounds over the fracture (compound fracture)
- Motor vehicle accident
- Cuts and/or deep lacerations
- Animal Bite
What to Expect at Orthopedic Urgent Care
When visiting Urgent Care at OAL, no appointment or referral is necessary. When you arrive, an OAL provider will examine you and order x-rays if needed. X-rays are completed on-site, and the results will be available immediately, which makes the diagnosis process faster. In many cases, our specially trained physician assistants will diagnosis and treat your orthopedic injury right away.
Because patients are seen without appointments, we are unable to predict your wait time, but we make every effort to ensure a comfortable environment
Urgent Care - Lancaster
170 North Pointe Boulevard
Lancaster, PA 17601
Monday through Friday: 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Urgent Care - Lebanon
1701 Cornwall Road
Lebanon, PA 17042
Monday through Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Related ProvidersAll Urgent Care ProvidersView Providers
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.