Orthopedic Urgent Care
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. Do not wait!
Committed to Providing Excellent Care
Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL is committed to providing excellent care for acute orthopedic injuries and problems. If you are actively being treated by an OAL provider for an ongoing issue, we suggest you contact your treating provider directly or call (717) 299-4871 to make an appointment with one of our OAL specialists. If you have questions about whether your orthopedic problem is appropriate for OAL urgent care, please call OAL Urgent Care at (717) 327-2785.
Reduce the Wait, Save Your Spot Online!
Speed up check-in for your convenience, safety, and to reduce time in the waiting room. With Save My Spot, you're able to check in online and hold your spot in line until your arrival time.
Urgent Care - LancasterWalk-ins are welcome!Save My Spot170 North Pointe Boulevard717-327-2785Hours:
Lancaster, PA 17601Monday to Friday: 7:30AM - 8PMSaturday: 8AM - 4PMSunday: 8AM - 4PM170 North Pointe Boulevard
Lancaster, PA 17601
Urgent Care - LebanonWalk-ins are welcome!Save My Spot1701 Cornwall Road717-675-1336Hours:
Lebanon, PA 17042Monday to Friday: 8:30AM - 4:30PM1701 Cornwall Road
Lebanon, PA 17042
Urgent Care - Spooky Nook SportsSave My Spot2913 Spooky Nook Rd717-299-4871Hours:
Manheim, PA 17545Monday to Friday: 7:30AM - 4PM2913 Spooky Nook Rd
Manheim, PA 17545
Urgent Care - Willow StreetSave My Spot212 Willow Valley Lakes Dr717-299-4871Hours:
Suite 201A and 201B
Willow Street, PA 17584Monday to Friday: 7:30AM - 4PM212 Willow Valley Lakes Dr
Suite 201A and 201B
Willow Street, PA 17584
Why Choose Orthopedic Urgent Care?
Accidents and injuries occur when you least expect them. Orthopedic Urgent Care provides you with direct access to specialized medical experts who can quickly diagnose and treat your orthopedic pain and injuries. We understand how important time is when you break a bone, strain a muscle, or sprain a ligament – after all, we were the area’s first walk-in orthopedic urgent care facility.
Orthopedic Urgent Care allows you to avoid a costly and often time-consuming visit to the Emergency Room. It also removes the added step of a physician referral in many cases. No appointment is necessary, and most insurances are accepted.
What kinds of conditions can be treated at OAL urgent care clinics?
Our experienced team is equipped to treat non-life-threatening musculoskeletal conditions or injuries including:
- Ligament sprains, muscle strains, and bone fractures
- Sports injuries
- Workplace injuries
If you are unsure whether your condition or injury should be treated at our urgent care, please call the location you’re planning to visit and we will be happy to further assist you. If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, dial 911 immediately. Do not wait!
What treatment services are available at OAL urgent care clinics?
Our urgent care clinics are fully staffed by skilled clinicians equipped to:
- Evaluate and treat injuries including bone fractures, sprains and ligament tears
- Conduct x-ray imaging to assess bone, joint and ligament health
- Provide bandaging, splints or casts
After your initial urgent care visit, we are happy to work with you and your primary care provider for referral to additional orthopedic treatment services including physical therapy, pain management, and more.
When should I visit the ER instead of the orthopedic urgent care?
If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, it is critical that you call 911 immediately. There are several conditions for which the emergency room of your local hospital is best equipped to provide you care, including:
- Animal bites
- Chest pain
- Head trauma
- Motor vehicle accident
- Neck or spine trauma
- Visible bones or open wounds over the fracture (compound fracture)
If you are uncertain as to whether your condition or injury should be treated at the ER and the medical issue you're experiencing is non-life-threatening, please give us a call at one of our four urgent care locations above and we will be happy to further assist you.
What should I bring with me to the orthopedic urgent care for my visit?
There are several items that you should plan to bring with you for your orthopedic urgent care visit:
- A valid form of photo ID, such as your driver’s license, military ID, passport, or student ID
- Proof of insurance
- Your contact information
- Contact information for your emergency contact.
- Any forms that you need to be filled out as part of your visit (school excuses, notes for employers, etc.)
- Your planned payment method such as a card or check.
You can view our Patient Information Resource Center for additional information and patient forms.
How do I make an appointment at an OAL urgent care?
Do the Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster urgent care clinics accept walk-ins?
What is the wait time to see a provider at an OAL urgent care?
Because we do not require appointments or referrals to attend our urgent care clinics, the typical wait time for a visitor can vary at each location on a given day.
If you are concerned about wait times or are looking to plan ahead, we encourage you to utilize the Save My Spot feature by clicking on the button labeled “Save My Spot” next to the location you plan to visit at the top of this page.
Save My Spot will help you expedite the check-in process, reduce your wait time in the clinic, and allow you to select an available time slot ahead of your visit that works best for you.
How much does it cost to visit an OAL urgent care center?
The out-of-pocket cost for a visit at one of our urgent care clinics is $100. There may be additional costs incurred during your visit depending upon the treatment you receive such as x-rays, lab tests, or prescribed medication.
If you have health insurance, your provider may cover some or all of the expenses incurred for a visit and treatment at one of our urgent care clinics. Please refer to your insurance provider for more detailed information regarding what your plan covers.
For further information about the cost of your visit, please call our business office at 717-299-4871.
What insurance do you accept at OAL urgent care clinics?
We accept most major health insurance plans including Medicare and Medicaid. To confirm we are a participating provider for your plan, please call our office at 717-299-4871.
How do I make a payment for my urgent care visit at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster?
Our office staff will be happy to assist you with processing payment for your visit after you have seen a provider.For questions regarding your payment you can speak with one of our patient billing representatives by calling 717-299-4871 on weekdays between the hours of 7:30-5:00pm.
Related ProvidersAll Orthopedic Urgent Care ProvidersView Providers
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!