Total Knee Replacement
Total knee replacement surgery is safe, reliable and durable. Knee problems can occur from injury, aging, “wear and tear,” or disease, such as arthritis. Arthritis causes joint pain, stiffness, and swelling affecting cartilage in the knee joint. Cartilage is a very tough, shock absorbing material that covers the ends of many of our bones. Arthritis can cause the cartilage to wear away. Loss of the protective lining can cause painful bone on bone rubbing.
In a total or partial knee replacement procedure, the surgeon will remove your damaged cartilage and bone and replace it with new metal or plastic joint surfaces. This type of surgery is highly successful and is one of the best options for treating arthritis. Technological advances have made this surgery safer and more reliable, and recovery has become much easier for patients.
No one needs to live with knee pain. Knee replacement may be an option when nonsurgical treatment has failed to provide knee pain relief.
- Pain during activity
- Pain that interrupts sleep
- Knee Instability
- Limited knee movement
- Lifestyle limitations
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!