Musculoskeletal Care Services
Your bones, muscles, and joints – along with their supporting structures such as tendons, ligaments, nerves, and cartilage – make up the musculoskeletal system. Maintaining a healthy system along with individualized musculoskeletal care can prevent and alleviate injuries to help reduce pain and increase mobility. Many conditions that affect your musculoskeletal health can be prevented or alleviated through a healthy lifestyle that includes regular exercise, strength training, proper lifting mechanics and posture, and maintaining a healthy weight. When your musculoskeletal system is negatively affected the result is often pain.
Our comprehensive, on-site services provide complete and speedy recovery. If you are experiencing pain, contact us to schedule an evaluation.
- Arthritic conditions
- Fractures and sprains
- Spinal and back pain
- Physical therapy
- Pain management
- Athletic training
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.