Musculoskeletal Care Services
Your bones, muscles, and joints – along with their supporting structures such as tendons, ligaments, nerves, and cartilage – make up the musculoskeletal system. Maintaining a healthy system along with individualized musculoskeletal care can prevent and alleviate injuries to help reduce pain and increase mobility. Many conditions that affect your musculoskeletal health can be prevented or alleviated through a healthy lifestyle that includes regular exercise, strength training, proper lifting mechanics and posture, and maintaining a healthy weight. When your musculoskeletal system is negatively affected the result is often pain.
Our comprehensive, on-site services provide complete and speedy recovery. If you are experiencing pain, contact us to schedule an evaluation.
- Arthritic conditions
- Fractures and sprains
- Spinal and back pain
- Physical therapy
- Pain management
- Athletic training
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.