Musculoskeletal Care Services
Your bones, muscles, and joints – along with their supporting structures such as tendons, ligaments, nerves, and cartilage – make up the musculoskeletal system. Maintaining a healthy system along with individualized musculoskeletal care can prevent and alleviate injuries to help reduce pain and increase mobility. Many conditions that affect your musculoskeletal health can be prevented or alleviated through a healthy lifestyle that includes regular exercise, strength training, proper lifting mechanics and posture, and maintaining a healthy weight. When your musculoskeletal system is negatively affected the result is often pain.
Our comprehensive, on-site services provide complete and speedy recovery. If you are experiencing pain, contact us to schedule an evaluation.
- Arthritic conditions
- Fractures and sprains
- Spinal and back pain
- Physical therapy
- Pain management
- Athletic training
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.