Musculoskeletal Care Services
Your bones, muscles, and joints – along with their supporting structures such as tendons, ligaments, nerves, and cartilage – make up the musculoskeletal system. Maintaining a healthy system along with individualized musculoskeletal care can prevent and alleviate injuries to help reduce pain and increase mobility. Many conditions that affect your musculoskeletal health can be prevented or alleviated through a healthy lifestyle that includes regular exercise, strength training, proper lifting mechanics and posture, and maintaining a healthy weight. When your musculoskeletal system is negatively affected the result is often pain.
Our comprehensive, on-site services provide complete and speedy recovery. If you are experiencing pain, contact us to schedule an evaluation.
- Arthritic conditions
- Fractures and sprains
- Spinal and back pain
- Physical therapy
- Pain management
- Athletic training
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.