Musculoskeletal Care Services
Your bones, muscles, and joints – along with their supporting structures such as tendons, ligaments, nerves, and cartilage – make up the musculoskeletal system. Maintaining a healthy system along with individualized musculoskeletal care can prevent and alleviate injuries to help reduce pain and increase mobility. Many conditions that affect your musculoskeletal health can be prevented or alleviated through a healthy lifestyle that includes regular exercise, strength training, proper lifting mechanics and posture, and maintaining a healthy weight. When your musculoskeletal system is negatively affected the result is often pain.
Our comprehensive, on-site services provide complete and speedy recovery. If you are experiencing pain, contact us to schedule an evaluation.
- Arthritic conditions
- Fractures and sprains
- Spinal and back pain
- Physical therapy
- Pain management
- Athletic training
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.