Comprehensive Foot Care Services
At OAL our podiatrist is dedicated to treating your foot, ankle, and lower leg ailments and to providing you with education to better avoid future podiatric problems. We believe that every step you take should be pain free and we will work with you to make this a reality.
We believe that the more information you have about proper foot care, the better your overall podiatric health will be. That is why we not only treat existing medical conditions, but also provide you with guidelines to minimize your chances of future foot or ankle injuries and ailments. Based on your specific needs, our podiatrist will provide you with foot care tips and recommendations.
Some of the most common conditions we treat include:
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Sports Medicine Injuries
- Heel & Arch Pain
- Nail & Skin Care
Related ProvidersAll Podiatry ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Podiatry ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Podiatry TreatmentsView Treatments
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.