Comprehensive Foot Care Services
At OAL our podiatrist is dedicated to treating your foot, ankle, and lower leg ailments and to providing you with education to better avoid future podiatric problems. We believe that every step you take should be pain free and we will work with you to make this a reality.
We believe that the more information you have about proper foot care, the better your overall podiatric health will be. That is why we not only treat existing medical conditions, but also provide you with guidelines to minimize your chances of future foot or ankle injuries and ailments. Based on your specific needs, our podiatrist will provide you with foot care tips and recommendations.
Some of the most common conditions we treat include:
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Sports Medicine Injuries
- Heel & Arch Pain
- Nail & Skin Care
Related ConditionsAll Podiatry ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Podiatry TreatmentsView Treatments
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.