Pain Management Specialties
Pain management does not mean that you must learn to deal with your chronic or unexpected pain. If pain is affecting how you engage in daily activities or interfering with your ability to work or sleep, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster can help.
You may experience pain suddenly, or it may increase over time. Pain may be felt as sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing sensations. It can be the result of everyday activities such as exercise or improper lifting. It can also be your body’s indication that something more serious is wrong, so it’s important that you see a doctor to diagnose the cause of your pain.
Types of Pain Management
Our pain management physicians at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster understand that the cause and symptoms of your pain are unique. Because of this, we believe a personalized treatment plan is necessary to deliver fast and lasting relief. Our pain management plans are designed to address your individual symptoms and work within your lifestyle.
Our fellowship-trained interventional pain physicians and treatment team will work closely with you to guide you through a pain management approach designed to help you get back to the life you enjoy.
Depending on your individual circumstances, treatment may include:
- Epidural Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Hip Injections
- Sympathetic Blocks
- Real-Time Ultrasound-Guided Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection
- Non-Narcotic Medication
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
Related ProvidersAll Pain Management ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Pain Management ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Pain Management TreatmentsView Treatments
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.