Pain Management Specialties
Pain management does not mean that you must learn to deal with your chronic or unexpected pain. If pain is affecting how you engage in daily activities or interfering with your ability to work or sleep, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster can help.
You may experience pain suddenly, or it may increase over time. Pain may be felt as sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing sensations. It can be the result of everyday activities such as exercise or improper lifting. It can also be your body’s indication that something more serious is wrong, so it’s important that you see a doctor to diagnose the cause of your pain.
Types of Pain Management
Our pain management physicians at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster understand that the cause and symptoms of your pain are unique. Because of this, we believe a personalized treatment plan is necessary to deliver fast and lasting relief. Our pain management plans are designed to address your individual symptoms and work within your lifestyle.
Our fellowship-trained interventional pain physicians and treatment team will work closely with you to guide you through a pain management approach designed to help you get back to the life you enjoy.
Depending on your individual circumstances, treatment may include:
- Epidural Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Hip Injections
- Sympathetic Blocks
- Real-Time Ultrasound-Guided Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection
- Non-Narcotic Medication
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
Related ProvidersAll Pain Management ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Pain Management ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Pain Management TreatmentsView Treatments
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!