Hip Pain Treatment Specialties
Your hips are responsible for bending, twisting, and walking. As weight-bearing joints, they can be highly prone to injuries that can occur while playing sports, exercising, or when engaged in repetitive movement. If you are experiencing hip pain or stiffness, an array of conditions may be at fault such as arthritis, fractures, tendonitis, or a tendon tear. Wear and tear as we age, and osteoarthritis are among the leading causes of hip pain. In more severe cases, femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) may be cause for medical treatment.
Hip Pain Relief
Hip pain relief typically includes physical therapy to regain movement and strength and, in some cases, wearing a brace or using crutches to support weight-bearing. When hip surgery is needed, our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster are experts in the most advanced techniques, such as hip arthroscopy, designed to provide you with less postsurgical pain and shorter healing times.
Our joint reconstruction experts at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster deliver expert care and treatment to help relieve your pain and get you back to your favorite activities as soon as possible.
Some of the most common hip disorders we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Hip ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Hip ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Hip TreatmentsView Treatments
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!