Hip Pain Treatment Specialties
Your hips are responsible for bending, twisting, and walking. As weight-bearing joints, they can be highly prone to injuries that can occur while playing sports, exercising, or when engaged in repetitive movement. If you are experiencing hip pain or stiffness, an array of conditions may be at fault such as arthritis, fractures, tendonitis, or a tendon tear. Wear and tear as we age, and osteoarthritis are among the leading causes of hip pain. In more severe cases, femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) may be cause for medical treatment.
Hip Pain Relief
Hip pain relief typically includes physical therapy to regain movement and strength and, in some cases, wearing a brace or using crutches to support weight-bearing. When hip surgery is needed, our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster are experts in the most advanced techniques, such as hip arthroscopy, designed to provide you with less postsurgical pain and shorter healing times.
Our joint reconstruction experts at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster deliver expert care and treatment to help relieve your pain and get you back to your favorite activities as soon as possible.
Some of the most common hip disorders we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Hip ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Hip ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Hip TreatmentsView Treatments
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.