Hip Pain Treatment Specialties
Your hips are responsible for bending, twisting, and walking. As weight-bearing joints, they can be highly prone to injuries that can occur while playing sports, exercising, or when engaged in repetitive movement. If you are experiencing hip pain or stiffness, an array of conditions may be at fault such as arthritis, fractures, tendonitis, or a tendon tear. Wear and tear as we age, and osteoarthritis are among the leading causes of hip pain. In more severe cases, femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) may be cause for medical treatment.
Hip Pain Relief
Hip pain relief typically includes physical therapy to regain movement and strength and, in some cases, wearing a brace or using crutches to support weight-bearing. When hip surgery is needed, our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster are experts in the most advanced techniques, such as hip arthroscopy, designed to provide you with less postsurgical pain and shorter healing times.
Our joint reconstruction experts at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster deliver expert care and treatment to help relieve your pain and get you back to your favorite activities as soon as possible.
Some of the most common hip disorders we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Hip ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Hip ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Hip TreatmentsView Treatments
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.