Hip Pain Treatment Specialties
Your hips are responsible for bending, twisting, and walking. As weight-bearing joints, they can be highly prone to injuries that can occur while playing sports, exercising, or when engaged in repetitive movement. If you are experiencing hip pain or stiffness, an array of conditions may be at fault such as arthritis, fractures, tendonitis, or a tendon tear. Wear and tear as we age, and osteoarthritis are among the leading causes of hip pain. In more severe cases, femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) may be cause for medical treatment.
Hip Pain Relief
Hip pain relief typically includes physical therapy to regain movement and strength and, in some cases, wearing a brace or using crutches to support weight-bearing. When hip surgery is needed, our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster are experts in the most advanced techniques, such as hip arthroscopy, designed to provide you with less postsurgical pain and shorter healing times.
Our joint reconstruction experts at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster deliver expert care and treatment to help relieve your pain and get you back to your favorite activities as soon as possible.
Some of the most common hip disorders we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Hip ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Hip ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Hip TreatmentsView Treatments
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.