Hip Pain Treatment Specialties
Your hips are responsible for bending, twisting, and walking. As weight-bearing joints, they can be highly prone to injuries that can occur while playing sports, exercising, or when engaged in repetitive movement. If you are experiencing hip pain or stiffness, an array of conditions may be at fault such as arthritis, fractures, tendonitis, or a tendon tear. Wear and tear as we age, and osteoarthritis are among the leading causes of hip pain. In more severe cases, femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) may be cause for medical treatment.
Hip Pain Relief
Hip pain relief typically includes physical therapy to regain movement and strength and, in some cases, wearing a brace or using crutches to support weight-bearing. When hip surgery is needed, our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster are experts in the most advanced techniques, such as hip arthroscopy, designed to provide you with less postsurgical pain and shorter healing times.
Our joint reconstruction experts at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster deliver expert care and treatment to help relieve your pain and get you back to your favorite activities as soon as possible.
Some of the most common hip disorders we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Hip ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Hip ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Hip TreatmentsView Treatments
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!