Stephanie L. Heatwole, PTA
Physical Therapy Assistant
- Undergraduate Education: Associate in Applied Science; Central Penn College, Summerdale, Pa
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Graston Technique Certification
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.