Scott P. Auchter, MHS, PA-C
Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Undergraduate Education: University of Maryland: Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Orthopedic Specialty CAQ
- Emergency Medicine CAQ
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.