Scott P. Auchter, MHS, PA-C
Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Undergraduate Education: University of Maryland: Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Orthopedic Specialty CAQ
- Emergency Medicine CAQ
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.