Scott P. Auchter, MHS, PA-C
Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Undergraduate Education: University of Maryland: Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Orthopedic Specialty CAQ
- Emergency Medicine CAQ
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.