Karl T. Palmer, BS, LAT, ATC
Associate Athletic Trainer
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, West Chester University of Pennsylvania, West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- BLS Certification
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification, Inc.
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers' Association
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.