James H. Carson, M.D.
Dr. Carson specializes in general orthopedics with expertise in joint reconstruction, sports injuries, arthroscopy and fracture care.
He is punctual, friendly, business-like, and he enjoys a good laugh and spending time with his family. Biblical study, fitness, golf, and reading round out Dr. Carson’s interests.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Neck & Back
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate Education: Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA
- Medical School: The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Internship: The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA
- Residency: The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Director of P.I. Department of Surgery - Lancaster General Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.