Emily R. Dietz, DAT, LAT, ATC
Head Athletic Trainer
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine, Mercyhursty University, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Master of Education: Masters of Science in Athletic Training, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Doctoral Education: Doctorate of Athletic Training, University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- CPR Certified
- AED Certified
- First Aid Certified
- Certified Early Intervention Specialist
- Total Motion Release
- Functional Movement System Level1 Certification
- Graston Technique Module 1
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification, Inc.
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- Athletic Training Education Journal Peer Reviewer
- Clinical Practice in Athletic Training Peer Reviewer
- Elizabethtown College Adjunct Faculty
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.