Emily R. Dietz, DAT, LAT, ATC
Head Athletic Trainer
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine, Mercyhursty University, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Master of Education: Masters of Science in Athletic Training, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Doctoral Education: Doctorate of Athletic Training, University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- CPR Certified
- AED Certified
- First Aid Certified
- Certified Early Intervention Specialist
- Total Motion Release
- Functional Movement System Level1 Certification
- Graston Technique Module 1
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification, Inc.
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- Athletic Training Education Journal Peer Reviewer
- Clinical Practice in Athletic Training Peer Reviewer
- Elizabethtown College Adjunct Faculty
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!