Adam E. Hyatt, M.D., FAAOS
Dr. Hyatt joins OAL following fellowship training at the esteemed Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University. He has a wealth of experience in the ﬁeld of sports medicine and has worked the professional and collegiate sports teams including the Philadelphia Flyers, Philadelphia Eagles and Phillies. At OAL, Dr. Hyatt works closely with athletes of all ages to restore mobility and keep them in the game.
Outside of practicing sports medicine, Dr. Hyatt enjoys supporting local sports teams, as well as participating in outdoor activities with his family and friends.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Neck & Back
- Work Injuries
- Undergraduate Education: Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ
- Internship: Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University, The Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Board Certified in Subspecialty Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Pennsylvania Orthopedic Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Lancaster Barnstormers
- Elizabethtown College
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- “Biomechanical Comparison of a First- and a Second-Generation All-Soft Suture Glenoid Anchor” Erickson J, Chiarappa F, Haskel J, Rice J, Hyatt AE, Monica J, Dhawan Orthop J Sports Med. 2017 Jul 20;5(7):
- Suture Anchor Biomechanics after Rotator Cuff Footprint Decortication” Hyatt AE, Lavery K, Mino C, Dhawan A Arthroscopy. 2016 Apr;32(4):544-50.
- "Return to Play After Treatment of Labral Tears in Professional Hockey Players” Rangavajjula A, Hyatt AE, Cohen S, Deluca P Phys Sports Med. 2016;44(2):119-25
- "Results of ACL Reconstruction With Tibial Retroscrew Fixation: Comparison of Clinical Outcomes and Tibial Tunnel Widening” O’Hagan, Hyatt AE, Marchetto P, Deluca P, Cohen S Phy Sportsmed. 2015 May;43(2):138-42
- “Hamstring Autograft Size can be Predicted and is a Potential Risk Factor for ACL Reconstruction Failure: A Systematic Review and Analysis”Conte E, Hyatt, AE, Gatt, C, Dhawan A Arthroscopy. 2014 Jul;30(7):882-890
- “Radiographic and Clinical Outcomes Following Instrumented Reduction and Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion of Mid and High-Grade Isthmic Spondylolisthesis.” Goyal N, Wimberley DW, Hyatt A, Zeiller S, Vaccaro AR, Hilibrand AS, Albert TJ J Spinal Disord Tech. 2009 Jul;22(5):321-7
Related TreatmentsCartilage RestorationElbow ArthroscopyElbow ReconstructionFracture SurgeryHip ArthroscopyHip ResurfacingKnee ArthroscopyKnee Ligament ReconstructionMusculoskeletal Care ServicesGolfer's Elbow SurgeryPlatelet Rich Plasma InjectionsRotator Cuff RepairShoulder Arthroscopy
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.