Adam E. Hyatt, M.D., FAAOS
Dr. Hyatt joins OAL following fellowship training at the esteemed Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University. He has a wealth of experience in the ﬁeld of sports medicine and has worked the professional and collegiate sports teams including the Philadelphia Flyers, Philadelphia Eagles and Phillies. At OAL, Dr. Hyatt works closely with athletes of all ages to restore mobility and keep them in the game.
Outside of practicing sports medicine, Dr. Hyatt enjoys supporting local sports teams, as well as participating in outdoor activities with his family and friends.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Neck & Back
- Work Injuries
- Undergraduate Education: Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ
- Internship: Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University, The Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Board Certified in Subspecialty Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Pennsylvania Orthopedic Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Lancaster Barnstormers
- Elizabethtown College
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- “Biomechanical Comparison of a First- and a Second-Generation All-Soft Suture Glenoid Anchor” Erickson J, Chiarappa F, Haskel J, Rice J, Hyatt AE, Monica J, Dhawan Orthop J Sports Med. 2017 Jul 20;5(7):
- Suture Anchor Biomechanics after Rotator Cuff Footprint Decortication” Hyatt AE, Lavery K, Mino C, Dhawan A Arthroscopy. 2016 Apr;32(4):544-50.
- "Return to Play After Treatment of Labral Tears in Professional Hockey Players” Rangavajjula A, Hyatt AE, Cohen S, Deluca P Phys Sports Med. 2016;44(2):119-25
- "Results of ACL Reconstruction With Tibial Retroscrew Fixation: Comparison of Clinical Outcomes and Tibial Tunnel Widening” O’Hagan, Hyatt AE, Marchetto P, Deluca P, Cohen S Phy Sportsmed. 2015 May;43(2):138-42
- “Hamstring Autograft Size can be Predicted and is a Potential Risk Factor for ACL Reconstruction Failure: A Systematic Review and Analysis”Conte E, Hyatt, AE, Gatt, C, Dhawan A Arthroscopy. 2014 Jul;30(7):882-890
- “Radiographic and Clinical Outcomes Following Instrumented Reduction and Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion of Mid and High-Grade Isthmic Spondylolisthesis.” Goyal N, Wimberley DW, Hyatt A, Zeiller S, Vaccaro AR, Hilibrand AS, Albert TJ J Spinal Disord Tech. 2009 Jul;22(5):321-7
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.