Adam E. Hyatt, M.D., FAAOS
Dr. Hyatt joins OAL following fellowship training at the esteemed Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University. He has a wealth of experience in the ﬁeld of sports medicine and has worked the professional and collegiate sports teams including the Philadelphia Flyers, Philadelphia Eagles and Phillies. At OAL, Dr. Hyatt works closely with athletes of all ages to restore mobility and keep them in the game.
Outside of practicing sports medicine, Dr. Hyatt enjoys supporting local sports teams, as well as participating in outdoor activities with his family and friends.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Neck & Back
- Work Injuries
- Undergraduate Education: Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ
- Internship: Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University, The Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Board Certified in Subspecialty Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Pennsylvania Orthopedic Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Lancaster Barnstormers
- Elizabethtown College
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- “Biomechanical Comparison of a First- and a Second-Generation All-Soft Suture Glenoid Anchor” Erickson J, Chiarappa F, Haskel J, Rice J, Hyatt AE, Monica J, Dhawan Orthop J Sports Med. 2017 Jul 20;5(7):
- Suture Anchor Biomechanics after Rotator Cuff Footprint Decortication” Hyatt AE, Lavery K, Mino C, Dhawan A Arthroscopy. 2016 Apr;32(4):544-50.
- "Return to Play After Treatment of Labral Tears in Professional Hockey Players” Rangavajjula A, Hyatt AE, Cohen S, Deluca P Phys Sports Med. 2016;44(2):119-25
- "Results of ACL Reconstruction With Tibial Retroscrew Fixation: Comparison of Clinical Outcomes and Tibial Tunnel Widening” O’Hagan, Hyatt AE, Marchetto P, Deluca P, Cohen S Phy Sportsmed. 2015 May;43(2):138-42
- “Hamstring Autograft Size can be Predicted and is a Potential Risk Factor for ACL Reconstruction Failure: A Systematic Review and Analysis”Conte E, Hyatt, AE, Gatt, C, Dhawan A Arthroscopy. 2014 Jul;30(7):882-890
- “Radiographic and Clinical Outcomes Following Instrumented Reduction and Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion of Mid and High-Grade Isthmic Spondylolisthesis.” Goyal N, Wimberley DW, Hyatt A, Zeiller S, Vaccaro AR, Hilibrand AS, Albert TJ J Spinal Disord Tech. 2009 Jul;22(5):321-7
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.