Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
Office Hours Directory
Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of a range of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries. To help our patients begin their treatment as soon as possible, we offer in-office MRI and outpatient surgery. Our orthopedic services include joint replacement, physical therapy, hand therapy, pain management, pediatric orthopedic care, minimally invasive knee replacement, and minimally invasive hip replacement. Our Lancaster office is conveniently located right on Oregon Pike near Route 30. Contact us to ask any questions or schedule an appointment.