Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
Office Hours Directory
Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of a range of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries. To help our patients begin their treatment as soon as possible, we offer in-office MRI and outpatient surgery. Our orthopedic services include joint replacement, physical therapy, hand therapy, pain management, pediatric orthopedic care, minimally invasive knee replacement, and minimally invasive hip replacement. Our Lancaster office is conveniently located right on Oregon Pike near Route 30. Contact us to ask any questions or schedule an appointment.