Knee Pain Treatment Specialties
Knee pain is the most common reason for an orthopedic evaluation. The knee is the largest joint in your body. It allows you to walk, run, and move your legs. As weight-bearing joints, your knees are highly prone to painful and debilitating injuries. Knee injuries can occur suddenly as a result of a hit or fall, or from repetitive use – this is often seen in avid runners and those who play sports. Knee pain can be felt at any age, but the most common cause is typically related to arthritis and wear and tear that occurs over time.
Common knee pain symptoms can include swelling, stiffness, limited ability to extend or bend the leg, and weakness or limited ability to bear weight.
Knee Pain Treatment
Our knee experts at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster are specially trained to care for the unique bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons that make up your knee. We will guide you through our comprehensive approach to recovery including on-site diagnostics, surgery, physical therapy, and pain management so you are able to recover faster and with less pain.
Some of the most common knee conditions we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Knee ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Knee ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Knee TreatmentsView Treatments
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!