Knee Pain Treatment Specialties
Knee pain is the most common reason for an orthopedic evaluation. The knee is the largest joint in your body. It allows you to walk, run, and move your legs. As weight-bearing joints, your knees are highly prone to painful and debilitating injuries. Knee injuries can occur suddenly as a result of a hit or fall, or from repetitive use – this is often seen in avid runners and those who play sports. Knee pain can be felt at any age, but the most common cause is typically related to arthritis and wear and tear that occurs over time.
Common knee pain symptoms can include swelling, stiffness, limited ability to extend or bend the leg, and weakness or limited ability to bear weight.
Knee Pain Treatment
Our knee experts at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster are specially trained to care for the unique bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons that make up your knee. We will guide you through our comprehensive approach to recovery including on-site diagnostics, surgery, physical therapy, and pain management so you are able to recover faster and with less pain.
Some of the most common knee conditions we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Knee ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Knee ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Knee TreatmentsView Treatments
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.