Hand & Wrist
Hand Pain and Wrist Pain Treatment Specialties
You use your hands and wrists for a countless number of tasks each day. Hand pain and wrist pain not only slows you down, it can tremendously affect your ability to live your life.
Your hands and wrists are a delicate network of bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, blood vessels, and nerve endings. Pain can be caused by many conditions such as tendonitis, pinched nerves, fractures, cysts, or arthritis. You may be feeling the effects of repetitive motion. With many conditions, pain and the severity of your symptoms will increase over time if left untreated. Fortunately, most conditions can be relieved through rest, physical therapy, and in some cases, orthopedic surgery.
Hand and Wrist Pain Relief
Our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster provides onsite diagnostics, imaging, physical therapy, and surgical facilities with specialized care to treat hand and wrist pain. Whether your injury occurred over time or as a result of an injury or work hazard, our goal is to return you to maximum function as quickly as possible.
Some of the most common hand and wrist disorders we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Hand & Wrist ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Hand & Wrist ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Hand & Wrist TreatmentsView Treatments
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.