Hand & Wrist
Hand Pain and Wrist Pain Treatment Specialties
You use your hands and wrists for a countless number of tasks each day. Hand pain and wrist pain not only slows you down, it can tremendously affect your ability to live your life.
Your hands and wrists are a delicate network of bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, blood vessels, and nerve endings. Pain can be caused by many conditions such as tendonitis, pinched nerves, fractures, cysts, or arthritis. You may be feeling the effects of repetitive motion. With many conditions, pain and the severity of your symptoms will increase over time if left untreated. Fortunately, most conditions can be relieved through rest, physical therapy, and in some cases, orthopedic surgery.
Hand and Wrist Pain Relief
Our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster provides onsite diagnostics, imaging, physical therapy, and surgical facilities with specialized care to treat hand and wrist pain. Whether your injury occurred over time or as a result of an injury or work hazard, our goal is to return you to maximum function as quickly as possible.
Some of the most common hand and wrist disorders we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Hand & Wrist ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Hand & Wrist ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Hand & Wrist TreatmentsView Treatments
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!