Hand & Wrist
Hand Pain and Wrist Pain Treatment Specialties
You use your hands and wrists for a countless number of tasks each day. Hand pain and wrist pain not only slows you down, it can tremendously affect your ability to live your life.
Your hands and wrists are a delicate network of bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, blood vessels, and nerve endings. Pain can be caused by many conditions such as tendonitis, pinched nerves, fractures, cysts, or arthritis. You may be feeling the effects of repetitive motion. With many conditions, pain and the severity of your symptoms will increase over time if left untreated. Fortunately, most conditions can be relieved through rest, physical therapy, and in some cases, orthopedic surgery.
Hand and Wrist Pain Relief
Our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster provides onsite diagnostics, imaging, physical therapy, and surgical facilities with specialized care to treat hand and wrist pain. Whether your injury occurred over time or as a result of an injury or work hazard, our goal is to return you to maximum function as quickly as possible.
Some of the most common hand and wrist disorders we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Hand & Wrist ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Hand & Wrist ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Hand & Wrist TreatmentsView Treatments
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.