Hand & Wrist
Hand Pain and Wrist Pain Treatment Specialties
You use your hands and wrists for a countless number of tasks each day. Hand pain and wrist pain not only slows you down, it can tremendously affect your ability to live your life.
Your hands and wrists are a delicate network of bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, blood vessels, and nerve endings. Pain can be caused by many conditions such as tendonitis, pinched nerves, fractures, cysts, or arthritis. You may be feeling the effects of repetitive motion. With many conditions, pain and the severity of your symptoms will increase over time if left untreated. Fortunately, most conditions can be relieved through rest, physical therapy, and in some cases, orthopedic surgery.
Hand and Wrist Pain Relief
Our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster provides onsite diagnostics, imaging, physical therapy, and surgical facilities with specialized care to treat hand and wrist pain. Whether your injury occurred over time or as a result of an injury or work hazard, our goal is to return you to maximum function as quickly as possible.
Some of the most common hand and wrist disorders we treat include:
Related ProvidersAll Hand & Wrist ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Hand & Wrist ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Hand & Wrist TreatmentsView Treatments
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!