Elbow Pain Treatment Specialties
Your elbow joint is an anatomical crossroads of muscles and ligaments. It is responsible for flexing and extending the forearm and rotating the forearm and wrist. Because it is the originating or insertion site of several muscles and ligaments, it is also a common site of pain and injury.
Conditions of the elbow, and elbow pain, are commonly affected by repetitive elbow movement or trauma to the elbow. Repetitive elbow movement can include sports injuries such as with tennis or golfing or occupational tasks such as those required in construction work. Wear and tear as we age, arthritis, and excess weight are also risk factors for general elbow pain and injuries.
Finding Elbow Pain Relief
Our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster includes physicians who are board-certified and fellowship-trained in the latest non-surgical and surgical techniques. From physical therapy to surgical repair, we understand the unique complexities of the conditions affecting your elbow and causing you pain. We also understand that the cause and symptoms of your elbow pain are unique. Because of this, we believe a personalized treatment plan is necessary to deliver fast and lasting pain relief and restore your movement, so you can get back to your active lifestyle.
We are specialized in treating a variety of elbow conditions including:
Related ProvidersAll Elbow ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Elbow ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Elbow TreatmentsView Treatments
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.