Elbow Pain Treatment Specialties
Your elbow joint is an anatomical crossroads of muscles and ligaments. It is responsible for flexing and extending the forearm and rotating the forearm and wrist. Because it is the originating or insertion site of several muscles and ligaments, it is also a common site of pain and injury.
Conditions of the elbow, and elbow pain, are commonly affected by repetitive elbow movement or trauma to the elbow. Repetitive elbow movement can include sports injuries such as with tennis or golfing or occupational tasks such as those required in construction work. Wear and tear as we age, arthritis, and excess weight are also risk factors for general elbow pain and injuries.
Finding Elbow Pain Relief
Our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster includes physicians who are board-certified and fellowship-trained in the latest non-surgical and surgical techniques. From physical therapy to surgical repair, we understand the unique complexities of the conditions affecting your elbow and causing you pain. We also understand that the cause and symptoms of your elbow pain are unique. Because of this, we believe a personalized treatment plan is necessary to deliver fast and lasting pain relief and restore your movement, so you can get back to your active lifestyle.
We are specialized in treating a variety of elbow conditions including:
Related ProvidersAll Elbow ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Elbow ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Elbow TreatmentsView Treatments
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!