Elbow Pain Treatment Specialties
Your elbow joint is an anatomical crossroads of muscles and ligaments. It is responsible for flexing and extending the forearm and rotating the forearm and wrist. Because it is the originating or insertion site of several muscles and ligaments, it is also a common site of pain and injury.
Conditions of the elbow, and elbow pain, are commonly affected by repetitive elbow movement or trauma to the elbow. Repetitive elbow movement can include sports injuries such as with tennis or golfing or occupational tasks such as those required in construction work. Wear and tear as we age, arthritis, and excess weight are also risk factors for general elbow pain and injuries.
Finding Elbow Pain Relief
Our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster includes physicians who are board-certified and fellowship-trained in the latest non-surgical and surgical techniques. From physical therapy to surgical repair, we understand the unique complexities of the conditions affecting your elbow and causing you pain. We also understand that the cause and symptoms of your elbow pain are unique. Because of this, we believe a personalized treatment plan is necessary to deliver fast and lasting pain relief and restore your movement, so you can get back to your active lifestyle.
We are specialized in treating a variety of elbow conditions including:
Related ProvidersAll Elbow ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Elbow ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Elbow TreatmentsView Treatments
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.