Vanessa R. Hollinger, PTA
Physical Therapy Assistant
- Undergraduate Education: Associates in Applied Science; Central Penn College, Summerdale, PA
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Bible, emphasis in Sports Management and Ministry; Lancaster Bible College, Lancaster PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Graston Technique Specialist
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!