Vanessa R. Hollinger, PTA
Physical Therapy Assistant
- Undergraduate Education: Associates in Applied Science; Central Penn College, Summerdale, PA
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Bible, emphasis in Sports Management and Ministry; Lancaster Bible College, Lancaster PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Graston Technique Specialist
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!