Vanessa R. Hollinger, PTA
Physical Therapy Assistant
- Undergraduate Education: Associates in Applied Science; Central Penn College, Summerdale, PA
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Bible, emphasis in Sports Management and Ministry; Lancaster Bible College, Lancaster PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Graston Technique Specialist
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!