Rodney E. Brenneman, M.D.
A native of Virginia and Penn State College of Medicine graduate Dr. Rodney Brenneman joined OAL in 2014. He is a board certified, orthopaedic surgeon specializing in joint replacement procedures, including total knee, hip and shoulder replacement surgery.
Dr. Brenneman currently serves as Chief of the Division of Orthopedics at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital. In addition to his work with OAL, Dr. Brenneman has participated in multiple medical mission trips, including work in Honduras. Outside of taking care of his patients, Dr. Brenneman enjoys spending time with his family. In addition, he enjoys biking & unicycling, running, and playing the guitar.
Call 717-299-4871 or submit a request to schedule an appointment with Dr. Brennenman.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Neck & Back
- Sports Medicine
- Work Injuries
- Undergraduate Education: Eastern Mennonite University, Harrisonburg, VA
- Medical School: Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA
- Residency: Penn State Hershey Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, Hershey, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Vice President, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Chief of the Division of Orthopedics at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!