Rodney E. Brenneman, M.D.
A native of Virginia and Penn State College of Medicine graduate Dr. Rodney Brenneman joined OAL in 2014. He is a board certified, orthopaedic surgeon specializing in joint replacement procedures, including total knee, hip and shoulder replacement surgery.
Dr. Brenneman currently serves as Chief of the Division of Orthopedics at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital. In addition to his work with OAL, Dr. Brenneman has participated in multiple medical mission trips, including work in Honduras. Outside of taking care of his patients, Dr. Brenneman enjoys spending time with his family. In addition, he enjoys biking & unicycling, running, and playing the guitar.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Neck & Back
- Sports Medicine
- Work Injuries
- Undergraduate Education: Eastern Mennonite University, Harrisonburg, VA
- Medical School: Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA
- Residency: Penn State Hershey Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, Hershey, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Vice President, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Chief of the Division of Orthopedics at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!