Rodney E. Brenneman, M.D.
A native of Virginia and Penn State College of Medicine graduate Dr. Rodney Brenneman joined OAL in 2014. He is a board certified, orthopaedic surgeon specializing in joint replacement procedures, including total knee, hip and shoulder replacement surgery.
Dr. Brenneman currently serves as Chief of the Division of Orthopedics at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital. In addition to his work with OAL, Dr. Brenneman has participated in multiple medical mission trips, including work in Honduras. Outside of taking care of his patients, Dr. Brenneman enjoys spending time with his family. In addition, he enjoys biking & unicycling, running, and playing the guitar.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Neck & Back
- Sports Medicine
- Work Injuries
- Undergraduate Education: Eastern Mennonite University, Harrisonburg, VA
- Medical School: Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA
- Residency: Penn State Hershey Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, Hershey, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Vice President, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Chief of the Division of Orthopedics at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!