Rodney E. Brenneman, M.D.
A native of Virginia and Penn State College of Medicine graduate Dr. Rodney Brenneman joined OAL in 2014. He is a board certified, orthopaedic surgeon specializing in joint replacement procedures, including total knee, hip and shoulder replacement surgery.
Dr. Brenneman currently serves as Chief of the Division of Orthopedics at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital. In addition to his work with OAL, Dr. Brenneman has participated in multiple medical mission trips, including work in Honduras. Outside of taking care of his patients, Dr. Brenneman enjoys spending time with his family. In addition, he enjoys biking & unicycling, running, and playing the guitar.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Neck & Back
- Sports Medicine
- Work Injuries
- Undergraduate Education: Eastern Mennonite University, Harrisonburg, VA
- Medical School: Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA
- Residency: Penn State Hershey Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, Hershey, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Vice President, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Chief of the Division of Orthopedics at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.