Jessica L. Yarnall, MS, LAT, ATC, CES, PES
Head Athletic Trainer
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Master of Education: Master of Science in Athletic Training, East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- BLS Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Functional Movement System Level 1 Certification
- Cupping Certification
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification, Inc.
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!