Jessica L. Yarnall, MS, LAT, ATC, CES, PES
Head Athletic Trainer
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Master of Education: Master of Science in Athletic Training, East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- BLS Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Functional Movement System Level 1 Certification
- Cupping Certification
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification, Inc.
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.