Carl M. Adolph, Jr., M.D.
Dr. Adolph finds his job most rewarding when he helps patients get back to a healthy, active lifestyle. His compassion, empathy, and sense of humor enable him to develop a strong, caring relationship with his patients.
When he isn’t working, he enjoys outdoor activities, music and spending time with his family.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Neck & Back
- Sports Medicine
- Work Injuries
- Undergraduate Education: Denison University, Granville, Ohio, 1980-1981
- Undergraduate Education:Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, 1981-1984
- Medical School: University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Mobile, Alabama
- Internship: General Surgery Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Lancaster City and County Medical Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.