Carl M. Adolph, Jr., M.D.
Dr. Adolph finds his job most rewarding when he helps patients get back to a healthy, active lifestyle. His compassion, empathy, and sense of humor enable him to develop a strong, caring relationship with his patients.
When he isn’t working, he enjoys outdoor activities, music and spending time with his family.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Neck & Back
- Sports Medicine
- Work Injuries
- Undergraduate Education: Denison University, Granville, Ohio, 1980-1981
- Undergraduate Education:Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, 1981-1984
- Medical School: University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Mobile, Alabama
- Internship: General Surgery Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Lancaster City and County Medical Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!