Carl M. Adolph, Jr., M.D.
Dr. Adolph finds his job most rewarding when he helps patients get back to a healthy, active lifestyle. His compassion, empathy, and sense of humor enable him to develop a strong, caring relationship with his patients.
When he isn’t working, he enjoys outdoor activities, music and spending time with his family.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Neck & Back
- Sports Medicine
- Work Injuries
- Undergraduate Education: Denison University, Granville, Ohio, 1980-1981
- Undergraduate Education:Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, 1981-1984
- Medical School: University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Mobile, Alabama
- Internship: General Surgery Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Lancaster City and County Medical Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.