Shoulder Pain Treatment Specialties
Your shoulder is one of the most versatile joints in your body. It is a complex network of bones, ligaments, muscles, and tendons that provides a wide range of motion and flexibility to your arm. This also makes it susceptible to an increased risk of injury that can leave you with shoulder pain.
Shoulder pain is most often caused by overuse or wear and tear as you age, typically related to arthritis, shoulder instability, a fracture, or inflammation. More severe conditions may include shoulder impingement or a rotator cuff tear. Shoulder pain is common and, in most cases, can be treated with rest and physical therapy. More severe cases may require surgical repair or replacement.
Shoulder Pain Relief
Our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster includes physicians who are board-certified and fellowship-trained in the latest non-surgical and surgical techniques to provide you with shoulder pain relief.
We are specialized in treating a variety of shoulder conditions including:
Related ProvidersAll Shoulder ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Shoulder ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Shoulder TreatmentsView Treatments
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!