Shoulder Pain Treatment Specialties
Your shoulder is one of the most versatile joints in your body. It is a complex network of bones, ligaments, muscles, and tendons that provides a wide range of motion and flexibility to your arm. This also makes it susceptible to an increased risk of injury that can leave you with shoulder pain.
Shoulder pain is most often caused by overuse or wear and tear as you age, typically related to arthritis, shoulder instability, a fracture, or inflammation. More severe conditions may include shoulder impingement or a rotator cuff tear. Shoulder pain is common and, in most cases, can be treated with rest and physical therapy. More severe cases may require surgical repair or replacement.
Shoulder Pain Relief
Our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster includes physicians who are board-certified and fellowship-trained in the latest non-surgical and surgical techniques to provide you with shoulder pain relief.
We are specialized in treating a variety of shoulder conditions including:
Related ProvidersAll Shoulder ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Shoulder ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Shoulder TreatmentsView Treatments
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!