Shoulder Pain Treatment Specialties
Your shoulder is one of the most versatile joints in your body. It is a complex network of bones, ligaments, muscles, and tendons that provides a wide range of motion and flexibility to your arm. This also makes it susceptible to an increased risk of injury that can leave you with shoulder pain.
Shoulder pain is most often caused by overuse or wear and tear as you age, typically related to arthritis, shoulder instability, a fracture, or inflammation. More severe conditions may include shoulder impingement or a rotator cuff tear. Shoulder pain is common and, in most cases, can be treated with rest and physical therapy. More severe cases may require surgical repair or replacement.
Shoulder Pain Relief
Our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster includes physicians who are board-certified and fellowship-trained in the latest non-surgical and surgical techniques to provide you with shoulder pain relief.
We are specialized in treating a variety of shoulder conditions including:
Related ProvidersAll Shoulder ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Shoulder ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Shoulder TreatmentsView Treatments
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.