Shoulder Pain Treatment Specialties
Your shoulder is one of the most versatile joints in your body. It is a complex network of bones, ligaments, muscles, and tendons that provides a wide range of motion and flexibility to your arm. This also makes it susceptible to an increased risk of injury that can leave you with shoulder pain.
Shoulder pain is most often caused by overuse or wear and tear as you age, typically related to arthritis, shoulder instability, a fracture, or inflammation. More severe conditions may include shoulder impingement or a rotator cuff tear. Shoulder pain is common and, in most cases, can be treated with rest and physical therapy. More severe cases may require surgical repair or replacement.
Shoulder Pain Relief
Our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster includes physicians who are board-certified and fellowship-trained in the latest non-surgical and surgical techniques to provide you with shoulder pain relief.
We are specialized in treating a variety of shoulder conditions including:
Related ProvidersAll Shoulder ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Shoulder ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Shoulder TreatmentsView Treatments
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.