Shoulder Pain Treatment Specialties
Your shoulder is one of the most versatile joints in your body. It is a complex network of bones, ligaments, muscles, and tendons that provides a wide range of motion and flexibility to your arm. This also makes it susceptible to an increased risk of injury that can leave you with shoulder pain.
Shoulder pain is most often caused by overuse or wear and tear as you age, typically related to arthritis, shoulder instability, a fracture, or inflammation. More severe conditions may include shoulder impingement or a rotator cuff tear. Shoulder pain is common and, in most cases, can be treated with rest and physical therapy. More severe cases may require surgical repair or replacement.
Shoulder Pain Relief
Our team at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster includes physicians who are board-certified and fellowship-trained in the latest non-surgical and surgical techniques to provide you with shoulder pain relief.
We are specialized in treating a variety of shoulder conditions including:
Related ProvidersAll Shoulder ProvidersView Providers
Related ConditionsAll Shoulder ConditionsView Conditions
Related TreatmentsAll Shoulder TreatmentsView Treatments
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.