Shannon L. Bocchino, MPAS, PA-C
Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Undergraduate Education: Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, PA
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: DeSales University, Center Valley, PA
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.