Shannon L. Bocchino, MPAS, PA-C
Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Undergraduate Education: Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, PA
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: DeSales University, Center Valley, PA
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.