Sean M. Dougherty, BS, LAT, ATC
- Undergraduate Education: Eastern University, St. Davids, Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- AED Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers'' Association
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.