Samantha M. Jenks, MS, ATC, LAT, CES
Athletic Training Supervisor
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Master of Education: Master of Science in Health and Human Performance, American Public University, Charles Town, West Virgina
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, State of Iowa
Titles & Certificates
- AHA BLS Certification
- IASTM Advanced Practitioner Certification
- IASTM Practitioner Certification
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Mid America Athletic Trainers' Association
- Linville Hill Christian School, Associate Trainer
- Spooky Nook Sports, Associate Athletic Trainer
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.