Samantha M. Jenks, MS, ATC, LAT, CES
Athletic Training Supervisor
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Master of Education: Master of Science in Health and Human Performance, American Public University, Charles Town, West Virgina
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, State of Iowa
Titles & Certificates
- AHA BLS Certification
- IASTM Advanced Practitioner Certification
- IASTM Practitioner Certification
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Mid America Athletic Trainers' Association
- Linville Hill Christian School, Associate Trainer
- Spooky Nook Sports, Associate Athletic Trainer
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!