Robyn M. Weidner DPT, LAT, ATC, PES,CES, YES, AASDN-NS
Athletic Training Manager
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, California University of Pennsylvania, California, Pennsylvania
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Sports Management: Wellness and Fitness, California University of Pennsylvania, California, Pennsylvania
- Doctoral Education: Saint Francis University, Loretto, Pennsylvania
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- American Red Cross CPR and First Aid Instructor
- BLS Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Functional Movement System Level 1 Certification
- Cupping Certification
- Stop the Bleed Instructor
- American Academy of Sports Dietician and Nutritionist Specialist
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification, Inc.
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- American Academy of Sports Dieticians and Nutritionist
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.