Robyn M. Weidner DPT, LAT, ATC, PES,CES, YES, AASDN-NS
Athletic Training Manager
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, California University of Pennsylvania, California, Pennsylvania
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Sports Management: Wellness and Fitness, California University of Pennsylvania, California, Pennsylvania
- Doctoral Education: Saint Francis University, Loretto, Pennsylvania
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- American Red Cross CPR and First Aid Instructor
- BLS Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Functional Movement System Level 1 Certification
- Cupping Certification
- Stop the Bleed Instructor
- American Academy of Sports Dietician and Nutritionist Specialist
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification, Inc.
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- American Academy of Sports Dieticians and Nutritionist
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!