Paul F. Carroll, M.D.
A board-certified orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Carroll chose orthopedics because he finds it to be fun, challenging and rewarding when he sees patients do well following treatment.
He also serves as team physician & consultant for Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, Franklin & Marshall College and the Lancaster Barnstormers.
When Dr. Carroll is not caring for his patients, he enjoys spending time with his wife and children.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Joint Replacement
- Neck & Back
- Undergraduate Education: State University of New York, Binghamton, New York
- Medical School: St. George’s University School of Medicine, 1988-1990
- Medical School:New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York, 1990 - 1992
- Internship: North Shore University Hospital-Cornell Medical College, Manhasset, New York
- Residency: Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens, Inc., New York
- Fellowship: The Christ Hospital- Bone and Joint Institute Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- President, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Lancaster City and County Medical Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Lancaster Catholic High School
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Head Team Physician, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Team Physician, Lancaster Barnstormers Professional Baseball Team
- Orthopedic Consultant, Franklin & Marshall College Athletics
- Journal of Knee Surgery: Simultaneous ACL and PCL Reconstruction in Knee Dislocations
- Today's Lancaster Women: The Female Athlete; What We Should Know
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.