Paul F. Carroll, M.D.
A board-certified orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Carroll chose orthopedics because he finds it to be fun, challenging and rewarding when he sees patients do well following treatment.
He also serves as team physician & consultant for Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, Franklin & Marshall College and the Lancaster Barnstormers.
When Dr. Carroll is not caring for his patients, he enjoys spending time with his wife and children.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Joint Replacement
- Neck & Back
- Undergraduate Education: State University of New York, Binghamton, New York
- Medical School: St. George’s University School of Medicine, 1988-1990
- Medical School:New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York, 1990 - 1992
- Internship: North Shore University Hospital-Cornell Medical College, Manhasset, New York
- Residency: Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens, Inc., New York
- Fellowship: The Christ Hospital- Bone and Joint Institute Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- President, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Lancaster City and County Medical Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Lancaster Catholic High School
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Head Team Physician, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Team Physician, Lancaster Barnstormers Professional Baseball Team
- Orthopedic Consultant, Franklin & Marshall College Athletics
- Journal of Knee Surgery: Simultaneous ACL and PCL Reconstruction in Knee Dislocations
- Today's Lancaster Women: The Female Athlete; What We Should Know
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!