Paul F. Carroll, M.D.
A board-certified orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Carroll chose orthopedics because he finds it to be fun, challenging and rewarding when he sees patients do well following treatment.
He also serves as team physician & consultant for Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, Franklin & Marshall College and the Lancaster Barnstormers.
When Dr. Carroll is not caring for his patients, he enjoys spending time with his wife and children.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Joint Replacement
- Neck & Back
- Undergraduate Education: State University of New York, Binghamton, New York
- Medical School: St. George’s University School of Medicine, 1988-1990
- Medical School:New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York, 1990 - 1992
- Internship: North Shore University Hospital-Cornell Medical College, Manhasset, New York
- Residency: Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens, Inc., New York
- Fellowship: The Christ Hospital- Bone and Joint Institute Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- President, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Lancaster City and County Medical Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Lancaster Catholic High School
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Head Team Physician, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Team Physician, Lancaster Barnstormers Professional Baseball Team
- Orthopedic Consultant, Franklin & Marshall College Athletics
- Journal of Knee Surgery: Simultaneous ACL and PCL Reconstruction in Knee Dislocations
- Today's Lancaster Women: The Female Athlete; What We Should Know
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.