Moira K. Hauer, MSOT, OTR/L, CHT
- Undergraduate Education: Marywood University, Scranton, PA
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy: Misericordia University, Dallas, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!