Michelle V. Liu, MSOT, OTR/L, CHT
Director of Hand Therapy
- Undergraduate Education: Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Master of Science: MS, Occupational Therapy, New York University, New York, NY
- Fellowship: Evelyn J. Mackin Hand Therapy Fellowship, Philadelphia Hand Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified Hand Therapist
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.