Michelle V. Liu, MSOT, OTR/L, CHT
Director of Hand Therapy
- Undergraduate Education: Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Master of Science: MS, Occupational Therapy, New York University, New York, NY
- Fellowship: Evelyn J. Mackin Hand Therapy Fellowship, Philadelphia Hand Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified Hand Therapist
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!