Michelle V. Liu, MSOT, OTR/L, CHT
Director of Hand Therapy
- Undergraduate Education: Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Master of Science: MS, Occupational Therapy, New York University, New York, NY
- Fellowship: Evelyn J. Mackin Hand Therapy Fellowship, Philadelphia Hand Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified Hand Therapist
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!