Lynda G. Baker, DPT
- Undergraduate Education: Houghton College, Caneadea, NY
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy: Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Graston Technique Certification
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.