Leah A. Holliday, MS, LAT, ATC, CES, PES
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Arts in Exercise and Sports Science, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, North Carolina Central University, Durham, North Carolina
- Master of Education: Master of Science in Exercise Science and Health Promotion: Rehabilitation Science, California University of Pennsylvania, California, Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Corrective Exercise Specialist, CES
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, PES
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification, Inc.
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.