Leah A. Holliday, MS, LAT, ATC, CES, PES
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Arts in Exercise and Sports Science, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, North Carolina Central University, Durham, North Carolina
- Master of Education: Master of Science in Exercise Science and Health Promotion: Rehabilitation Science, California University of Pennsylvania, California, Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Corrective Exercise Specialist, CES
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, PES
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification, Inc.
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.