Kaylee A. Hollan, MSOT, OTR/L, CHT
- Undergraduate Education: Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA
- Master of Education: Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA
- Fellowship: Evelyn J. Mackin Hand Therapy Fellowship Philadelphia Hand Center
Titles & Certificates
- Physical Agent Modalities (PAM) Certified
- Certified Hand Therapist
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.