Kaylee A. Hollan, MSOT, OTR/L, CHT
- Undergraduate Education: Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA
- Master of Education: Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA
- Fellowship: Evelyn J. Mackin Hand Therapy Fellowship Philadelphia Hand Center
Titles & Certificates
- Physical Agent Modalities (PAM) Certified
- Certified Hand Therapist
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.