Katherine M. Witmer, MSOT, OTR/L, CHT
- Undergraduate Education: Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown PA
- Master of Science in Occupational therapy: Alvernia University, Reading PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Certified Hand Therapist
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Hand therapy Certification Commission
- Pi Theta Epsilon (Occupational therapy honor society)
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.