Katherine M. Witmer, MSOT, OTR/L, CHT
- Undergraduate Education: Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown PA
- Master of Science in Occupational therapy: Alvernia University, Reading PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Certified Hand Therapist
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Hand therapy Certification Commission
- Pi Theta Epsilon (Occupational therapy honor society)
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.