Kaitlyn A. Messner, DPT
- Undergraduate Education: Misericordia University, Dallas, PA
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy: Misericordia University, Dallas, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Graston Certified
- Specialty: Orthopedic and Concussion/Vestibular Therapy
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.