Justin A. Bullard, MS, LAT, ATC, CSCS
Athletic Training Supervisor
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelors of Science Athletic Training, University of Pittsburgh at Bradford, Bradford, Pennsylvania
- Master of Education: Masters of Science Sports Medicine, Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, Georgia
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Strength Conditioning Specialist
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.