Justin A. Bullard, MS, LAT, ATC, CSCS
Athletic Training Supervisor
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelors of Science Athletic Training, University of Pittsburgh at Bradford, Bradford, Pennsylvania
- Master of Education: Masters of Science Sports Medicine, Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, Georgia
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Strength Conditioning Specialist
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.