John C. Rodgers, M.D.
Dr. Rodgers is a board certified in orthopedic surgery. He chose orthopedic surgery and in particular joint replacement for the chance to improve people's lives. He takes pride in the time and quality of his patient interactions to ensure that all questions are answered, and their goals are at the center of treatment decisions.
Outside of work, Dr. Rodgers enjoys spending time with his wife and five children.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Joint Replacement
- Neck & Back
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate Education: Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center (Chief Resident)
- Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center (General Surgery)
- Residency: Monmouth Medical Center (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Fellowship: Orthopedic Trauma, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Camden, Cooper Hospital
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania State of New Jersey
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Lancaster County Medical Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Spooky Nook Sports Complex
- Millersville University Club Sports
- USTA Tennis
- Conestoga Christian High School
- Dayspring Christian Academy
- Lancaster County Christian School
- Linville Hill Christian School
- Lititz Christian School
- Mount Calvary Christian School
- Veritas Christian Academy
- Warwick Youth Football
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!