John C. Rodgers, M.D.
Dr. Rodgers is a board certified in orthopedic surgery. He chose orthopedic surgery and in particular joint replacement for the chance to improve people's lives. He takes pride in the time and quality of his patient interactions to ensure that all questions are answered, and their goals are at the center of treatment decisions.
Outside of work, Dr. Rodgers enjoys spending time with his wife and five children.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Joint Replacement
- Neck & Back
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate Education: Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center (Chief Resident)
- Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center (General Surgery)
- Residency: Monmouth Medical Center (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Fellowship: Orthopedic Trauma, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Camden, Cooper Hospital
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania State of New Jersey
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Lancaster County Medical Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Spooky Nook Sports Complex
- Millersville University Club Sports
- USTA Tennis
- Conestoga Christian High School
- Dayspring Christian Academy
- Lancaster County Christian School
- Linville Hill Christian School
- Lititz Christian School
- Mount Calvary Christian School
- Veritas Christian Academy
- Warwick Youth Football
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.