John C. Rodgers, M.D.
Dr. Rodgers is a board certified in orthopedic surgery. He chose orthopedic surgery and in particular joint replacement for the chance to improve people's lives. He takes pride in the time and quality of his patient interactions to ensure that all questions are answered, and their goals are at the center of treatment decisions.
Outside of work, Dr. Rodgers enjoys spending time with his wife and five children.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Joint Replacement
- Neck & Back
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate Education: Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center (Chief Resident)
- Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center (General Surgery)
- Residency: Monmouth Medical Center (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Fellowship: Orthopedic Trauma, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Camden, Cooper Hospital
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania State of New Jersey
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Lancaster County Medical Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Spooky Nook Sports Complex
- Millersville University Club Sports
- USTA Tennis
- Conestoga Christian High School
- Dayspring Christian Academy
- Lancaster County Christian School
- Linville Hill Christian School
- Lititz Christian School
- Mount Calvary Christian School
- Veritas Christian Academy
- Warwick Youth Football
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!