Jarred N. Trout, DPT
- Undergraduate Education: The Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy: Aracadia University, Glenside, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- SFMA Certified
- Graston Technique Certified
- FMS Certified
- Pennsylvania Board Certified Physical Therapist
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!